Makita Corded Reciprocating Saw
For almost all saw users, Corded reciprocating saws are an extremely useful tool. Anyone who has ever owned or used a standard power saw can attest to the fact that they are incredibly difficult to operate and can be a real pain to get them to work properly. And if you’ve ever used a corded saw for any amount of time, you’ll understand why. Reciprocating saws are ideal for cutting jobs that require speed and efficiency. Interchangeable blades can be used on a variety of materials with varying densities. With an electric motor, you can cut down on the strain of sawing. Makita built and well balanced Mid-class. High cutting efficiency by powerful motor. Dust proof design Air from inside prevent the dust collected around slider. Dust proof design Ring, and rubber seal protect gear room against dust. Tool-less blade change system. Push the red button for adjusting shoe positions.
Makita Corded Reciprocating Saw Features
- Extra-low vibration and extra power
- Feel its comfort with this machine featuring AVT counter weight
- mechanism which helps to reduce vibration
- Makita’s top-end powerful recipro saw.
- Preset dial for speed control for optimal stroke speed for application.