Showing the single result
Festool Cordless Screwdrivers
The size, weight, and strength of cordless screwdrivers continue to improve. They’ve shrunk down to a size that fits in the palm of your hand, but they’re still tough enough to take on the toughest jobs. While screwdrivers now have more power and control for difficult jobs, their compact design makes them easier to travel with and safer to use in the workplace. In every detail, we specialise in drywall construction. The compact design and balanced centre of gravity ensure even weight distribution overhead. The magazine attachment for collated screws elevates it to the top of the list for fast and accurate one-handed screwdriving – with precise depth and high cycle speeds. The brushless EC-TEC motor only works when needed, allowing for up to 40% more screwdriving performance per battery charge, thanks to the innovative stop-and-go function.
Festool Cordless Screwdrivers Features
- Robust and durable: brushless EC motor that requires no maintenance for a long service life, maximum efficiency and durability
- Higher speeds for driving in multiple sets of screws: Rapid change to magazine attachment without using tools – for processing collated screws
- Energy-saving start/stop function: Motor only works when it is needed
- Work with precision: wear-free, electronic switch-off system for accurate insertion depths
- Extremely long-lasting: The Li-HighPower Compact batteries are extremely durable thanks to their high-current rechargeable cells And, of course, fully covered by Festool Service Including our full repair service that is free of charge Fast.