Sunya Cordless Pruning Shear
Plant-care scissors, also known as pruning shears, are a type of plant-care scissors. They can prune rough branches up to two centimetres in height from trees and shrubs. Gardening, arboriculture, plant nursery work, farming, flower arranging, and nature conservation are all jobs that require fine-scale habitat management. Cutting branches and removing inflorescences containing 15–20 capsular fruits are done with pruning shears. The fruit is harvested and transported in baskets to a land or warehouse, where they are dried and processed using special equipment or by hand.
Sunya Cordless Pruning Shear Features
- Sunya fruit shear for Orange with comfortable vinyl grip and sharp scoop shaped small blades
- Avoid twisting the blades while cutting as they might affect the quality of the blade and reduced the life of the pruner
- Maintenance of the tool is important for long life that is why we suggest a thorough cleaning of the blade after every use as it makes it durable and long lasting
- The curved design of the blade makes it suitable for easy smart cuts, it comes with a safety smart lock to avoid injuries
- It is advised to use properly maintained tool for the job and avoid using it around electrical wires as it is purely for gardening purpose