Pegasus Cordless Wall Scanner
With the latest technological advances in their ability to detect and locate objects, cordless wall mounted detectors are becoming more popular. Because the latest cordless wall scanners are battery powered, you won’t have to worry about them running out of power, which is one of the main advantages of a cordless wall scanner over a battery powered model. All you have to do is turn on these cordless wall scanners and let them scan the room because they have an automatic shut off feature. If the scan detects a presence, it will automatically turn off to conserve energy before returning to your office to save time and space. It will be able to provide you with the best possible results from all types of scans in this manner.
Pegasus Cordless Wall Scanner Features
- Dual scanning mode wireless scanner and storage mode
- Transmission range – 30 feet straight
- 10000 records can be stored
- 1100 mAH battery life with about 5000 scans
- 2.4GHZ Wireless technology, USB charging, Fast Scan Speed 200/sec