Showing all 3 results
MAKITA CORDLESS ROUTERS
Routers with no cords Trimmers are power tools that have a flat base and a rotating blade that extends beyond it. An electric or pneumatic motor can drive the spindle. It carves a shape out of a hard material like wood or plastic. The most common application for cordless routers is in woodworking, particularly cabinetry. They are portable and can be attached to router tables.Use the CORDLESS router power tool to save time and effort by allowing you to work without having to worry about your electrical cable and keeping your shop running smoothly. Makita routers are consistently dependable products that are built to last. Each unit is tested to ensure precision when in use, as well as a smooth and even cut. Makita routers have a net weight of less than 5 kg, making them easy to handle and avoiding fatigue with frequent use.
The RT0700CX4 Router has a sturdy aluminium body and base. It has a power output of 710 watts and a no-load speed of up to 30,000 RPM. This unit also has a precise depth adjustment and a locking shaft to make it easier to manage the bits that it uses.
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes: 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4″, 3/8″)
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial – 5 speed settings from 10,000 – 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control – The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start – The soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors