Makita Corded circular saw
Corded Circular Saws are a must-have tool in almost any toolbox, whether professional or personal. Because they are fast, efficient, and safe, Corded circular saws are ideal for cutting wood on the job site. Cleaning the cut line of Corded circular saws is simple thanks to the automatic blade tension release. These saws are an efficient way to cut timber and boards to size, allowing you to make quick and precise cuts time after time, and in some cases, you can even cut other materials with specialised blades. The front grip and handle are rubberized for added comfort. For superior handling and performance, it is well-balanced and lightweight (3.9 kg). For performance and job site durability, a powerful 1,200 Watt motor spins at 5,200 RPM. Large cutting capacity (64 mm at 90 degrees and 42 mm at 45 degrees). Engineered with a heavy gauge aluminium wraparound base for increased durability and straighter cuts. For The Most Common Cutting Applications, Bevel Cuts 0°- 45°. For more precise cutting, the base has large and easy-to-read markings. When changing the blade, the motor housing is designed to be flat for stability. Shaft and lock are conveniently located for easy blade replacement.
Makita Corded circular saw Features:
- Ergonomic Rubberized Front Grip And Handle Provide Added Comfort.
- Well-balanced And Lightweight (3.9 Kg) For Superior Handling And Performance.
- Powerful 1,200 Watt Motor Delivers 5,200 Rpm For Performance And Job Site Durability.
- Large Cutting Capacity (64 mm At 90°, 42 mm At 45°).
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Wraparound Base Engineered For Improved Durability And Straighter Cuts.
- Bevel Cuts 0°- 45° For The Most Common Cutting Applications.
- Large And Easy-to-read