Array (  => stdClass Object ( [ASIN] => B07QNRSC6W [Title] => Inditrust PH2 Bits Screwdriver Plus and Minus Bit, Shape +/- (10 BITS) [Price] => ₹225.00 [ListPrice] => ₹500.00 [ImageUrl] => https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41tUb+fWb6L._SL160_.jpg [DetailPageURL] => https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07QNRSC6W [Rating] => 3.9 [TotalReviews] => 298 [Subtitle] => [IsPrimeEligible] => 1 ) )
IBELL Corded Screw Driver
Corded screwdrivers are getting smaller, lighter, and stronger. They’ve shrunk to fit in the palm of your hand, but they’re still tough enough to handle the most difficult jobs. Screwdrivers now have more power and control for difficult jobs, and their compact design makes them easier to carry and use in the workplace. Corded screwdrivers from IBELL The longest stretch of uninterrupted work. IBELL has the most advanced models on the market. Its Variable Speed Trigger allows you to fine-tune the speed at which your adhesive flows. When the trigger is released, the Anti-Drip Feature retracts the plunging rod, preventing excess adhesive from dripping out, and the Speed Dial allows you to set maximum and minimum flow rates.
IBELL Corded Screw Driver Features
- Universal screwdriver for a wide range of applications in domestic and industrial application.
- Lightweight and compact design to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity Soft grip surface on handle and switch to reduce vibration and enhance user comfort
- Robust clamp shell gear and motor housing with power ribs for tough job site conditions.
- Ergonomics compact, in-line design for fatigue-free operation.
- For higher productivity and greater working comfort.