IBELL Corded Combi Drill
A Corded Combi Drill is a versatile tool that can drill and drive screws in two modes. You can choose between low and high torque on the Corded Combi Drill, which determines how much power the drill uses to drive the screw. The two-speed, nine-volt Corded drill provides the speed you need for all your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving tasks. You won’t have to worry about seeing in the dark because it has a built-in LED work light. iBELL Powerful combi Drill with Hammering function and ideal for home use. It’s ergonomic design with soft grip position is convenient for handling even in hard to reach drill positions. Keyless chuck make easy bit change possible.
IBELL Corded Combi Drill Features
- Power: 650W, Chuck capacity: 13mm, 2800RPM
- Max drill capacity: wood- 20mm, steel- 13mm, masonry- 13mm, cable: 2m long
- Drilling & Hammering mode provides the power and speed to drill into masonry, wood and steel
- Forward and Reverse mode with adjustable variable speed. Lock on button for continuous drilling
- Keyless / Auto Chuck for fast chuck change